Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad had to work the day I was born and I’d dare say the same was true for most posters in here. The luxury of being a millionaire footballer I guess.

True for me however I was given time off when my children were born. Attitudes have changed, thankfully.

My Dad had to work the day I was born and I’d dare say the same was true for most posters in here. The luxury of being a millionaire footballer I guess.
No, around the time mine were due I was allowed to hang around the office,soon as I got the call I was allowed to leave and didn't go back in until the next week.

True for me however I was given time off when my children were born. Attitudes have changed, thankfully.

Not at all. I think mindsets have changed over the years and time off as soon as you become a parent is now the norm, and rightly so imo

No, around the time mine were due I was allowed to hang around the office,soon as I got the call I was allowed to leave and didn't go back in until the next week.

Ah fair enough. If it’s the norm for us plebs then yeah he should be there for it. Thanks for the replies gents, I learnt something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.