Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 clean sheets in our last 2 and hell at least share the golden globe with alisson.

1 more and he and alisson become the first keepers in 11 years to get 20 in a season.

2 clean sheets in our last 2 and hell at least share the golden globe with alisson.

1 more and he and alisson become the first keepers in 11 years to get 20 in a season.
Eddie doesn’t portray enough emotion to win a Golden Globe for me. He’s too machine-like and not expressive enough.

I watched that allison last night in dippers game and he looks shaky his balls out from the bk only just reach there man he just don't look comfortable so how lucky are we to have Eddie he's miles ahead in this league of that idiot.

I watched that allison last night in dippers game and he looks shaky his balls out from the bk only just reach there man he just don't look comfortable so how lucky are we to have Eddie he's miles ahead in this league of that idiot.

You just need to watch the two head to head matches to know that anyone who thinks Alisson is in the same league as Ederson with ball at feet is a liverpool fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.