Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressed so far, immense in the first half yesterday. Can't wait until he gets his first assist ;)

depends how deep the wounds are. if they are anything other than superficial i would expect him to be out for the next three games.
Not to sure about his wounds they are probably not deep but to me he looked groggy in the pictures taken later wouldn't be surprised if he was out for a bit with concussion.
Edit: Just read somewhere that he wasn't concussed, good news.

Last edited:
He reminds me strangely of Peter schmeichel,his presence in goal the way he makes the goal look small and that trait that is associated with all good keepers not afraid to throw themselves into situations where they could get hurt..

His save in the first half from Salah was brilliant, It's a much better save than you'd think when watching back on the TV. Thought he was excellent again, And his distribution is as good as I've seen.

Not to sure about his wounds they are probably not deep but to me he looked groggy in the pictures taken later wouldn't be surprised if he was out for a bit with concussion.
Edit: Just read somewhere that he wasn't concussed, good news.
Yeah, he was out on the ran dan with his family after the match so definitely good news. From the photos I've seen, the wound on his cheek looks deep though. Hopefully back sooner rather than later!

I think the red card has overshadowed what an important play Ederson made. He was superb as the sweeper keeper, allowing us to play a higher line and let liverpool play it over the top. It wasn't the first time in the game he had made that commitment either plus his timing was excellent. I hope he isn't hesitant after the clash. This summer we have really nailed our problem positions.

I think the red card has overshadowed what an important play Ederson made. He was superb as the sweeper keeper, allowing us to play a higher line and let liverpool play it over the top. It wasn't the first time in the game he had made that commitment either plus his timing was excellent. I hope he isn't hesitant after the clash. This summer we have really nailed our problem positions.
I agree,if i'm judging his character right i don't think it will change his attitude,he seems a bit mad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.