Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a gif of him at full time yesterday? Looks like he's loving life with us so far and I'm loving watching him every week. I just wish broadcasters would stop showing pointless replays and close ups of other players when he has the ball.

Anyone got a gif of him at full time yesterday? Looks like he's loving life with us so far and I'm loving watching him every week. I just wish broadcasters would stop showing pointless replays and close ups of other players when he has the ball.

Because they know no drama is going to occur when he's in possession.. it's a compliment really

The book on Ederson when he was signed was that he was a fantastic shot-stopper and all around great goalie but that his composure on the ball wasn't very good - so much for the book! LOL.

Ederson is amazingly cool on the ball - his passes are very accurate and he makes good choices; I haven't seen him whip a ball into a covered defender placing him in immediate danger of losing the ball (Bravo does this on occasion). And Ederson will punt it long if need be.

Early days, but I'm very impressed by Ederson especially his composure on the ball.

Last edited:
What did he do at full time mate?

Haha, so true. I'm not even sure any of his big goal kicks were captured on live TV broadcast. Surely someone can remind those who are responsible for it...

The book on Ederson when he was signed was that he was a fantastic shot-stopper and all around great goalie but that his composure on the ball wasn't very good - so much for the book! LOL.

Ederson is amazingly cool on the ball - his passes are very accurate and he makes good choices; I haven't seen him whip a ball into a covered defender placing him in immediate danger of losing the ball (Bravo does this on occasion). And Ederson will punt it long if need be.

Early days, but I'm very impressed by Ederson especially his composure on the ball.

What book was that??? Ghost written by Patrick Barclay per chance...

He's an exceptional talent, it's why we paid what we did, regardless of the inflated market. Whoever wrote his composure was suspect hasn't watched him for more than 5 minutes, it's one of his biggest strengths... where he may of been suspect was on crosses, which he seems to be fine with to date. What we mustn't do is crucify the kid when the inevitable fuck up comes, it teetered after the Everton game which was ludicrous)....

He's potentially a top 3 keeper in Europe but to improve he'll need rough patches, the very top players respond emphatically, judging by his desire to play after the horrific injury, I'd say he has massive balls, thus we can get a little excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.