Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you pm ric he will sort you out your 300 quid weekly allowance for your new found itk status :-D

We are really motoring with signings, i hoped we would be ready to go but never thought we would be on it like this.
I heard it was raised to 500 for this coming season, inflation you know..

If you pm ric he will sort you out your 300 quid weekly allowance for your new found itk status :-D

We are really motoring with signings, i hoped we would be ready to go but never thought we would be on it like this.

I've only ever had one ITK and it was Ashley Cole to Roma haha. Ended up at a party with his brother who said he was off there. Rags offered him an absolute fortune to sign for them and he told them to get fucked. Played in Rome for a third of what was offered at the Swamp.

Mate we are proper on it. Really don't even give a shit if one falls through as we just seem to move onto the next on the list.

I'm half gutted we didn't come 4th I want to see us ASAP. Reckon we'll be done and dusted by 2/3rd week of June personally.

Any picture of him chilling with cheeky at the etihad? Really need a pic to calm myself down I'm bout to wet mi pants

Went to pick my Sister up from arrivals at T1 this afternoon and a guy (looked a hell of a lot like Alex Williams) was waiting for our kids to come through U12s I think. Asked him if he was waiting for Ederson and thought he was taking the piss when he said he's just landed in Terminal 2 mate.

Looks like he was telling the truth haha
it was the u13s I put them on the plane to ( malpensa ) milan , theres some big fucking lads for u13s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.