Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
tea time announcement imo. let wenger and his new contract have the afternoon and at 6pm when everyone in from work etc breaking news announcement he has signed and then get the evening coverage

Makes sense to get the maximum coverage

It's funny how I'm so impatient when last Thursday evening I was completely relaxed about transfers, didn't expect any for over a month.

And now I'm refreshing twitter every 5 minutes looking to see if Ederson's been announced and fuming that Mendy isn't on a plane somewhere.

It's funny how I'm so impatient when last Thursday evening I was completely relaxed about transfers, didn't expect any for over a month.

And now I'm refreshing twitter every 5 minutes looking to see if Ederson's been announced and fuming that Mendy isn't on a plane somewhere.

the silva transfer has made us go crazy

Haha so true, Bernando's quick transfer/ annoucement was great but because of it now I'm so impatient...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.