Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me you are one argumentative sod at times.

if it makes you sleep a little better, im wrong, you're right.

I just don't know what you're trying to disagree with. He's given an interview saying he's signed, and you're telling everyone there's no way he'd do that because the stock markets not been notified!

I just don't know what you're trying to disagree with. He's given an interview saying he's signed, and you're telling everyone there's no way he'd do that!

Im saying there is no way he would do it if.....

1. The deal wasnt done, signed, in the bank, gone through.
  2. Benfica and their stock exchange weren't happy all the i's had been dotted and t's crossed.
Just my opinion and like everyone on here, total guesswork but i stand by what i said before.....who gives a fuck?

We have our man, happy days.

Im saying we have no idea if the stock exchange has been informed or not but the rules they abide to over there with transfers suggests that a deal being confirmed as now done by the player suggests to me that they most probably have.

I will also wager they didnt think it a priority to leak it to Bluemoon just to satisfy a few on here lol

Anyway......does it matter?

We have our man, happy days.
Just to point out the reality of the situation, they haven't officially confirmed to the stock market the deal is complete, that has to be done publically so, as it was the other day, we would see the official confirmation. However because they confirmed negotiations were underway over the transfer, the market has already taken the transfer into account and consequently won't make any difference when Ederson chats to the press.

Our new keeper is obviously rather excited and doesn't give a shit about protocols, lol.

Just to point out the reality of the situation, they haven't officially confirmed to the stock market the deal is complete, that has to be done publically so, as it was the other day, we would see the official confirmation. However because they confirmed negotiations were underway over the transfer, the market has already taken the transfer into account and consequently won't make any difference when Ederson chats to the press.

Our new keeper is obviously rather excited and doesn't give a shit about protocols, lol.

Probably mate.

Roll on the end of the window and i can ignore this forum again for a while ;-)

Some great saves in the videos and some bits that make you go WTF? I can see him costing us some games with David James level mistakes, but he'll also win us a lot of points. I just hope he gets some winning performances in early or the press and the ones who think Hart is irreplaceable will have a field day.

Surely,when he's posted that,his agent was with him and advised him he couldn't do it,unless all was above board?
Genuine question.
Dunno mate. Think it got deleted in the end, so he probably posted it without even thinking, then was politely told to remove it until it was official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.