Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks for taking your time to look back on other posts you creep. The fact is that Ederson is 110 % done deal. The only issue is third partner ownership that should be sorted out tomorrow

No disrespect but to be honest that is already public knowledge.

Some like nothing more than calling out an ITK who has made a mistake. Personally, I'm glad for a bit of advanced information but I know there can be glitches in any deal.

Some like nothing more than calling out an ITK who has made a mistake. Personally, I'm glad for a bit of advanced information but I know there can be glitches in any deal.
His track record would suggest he's anything but ITK.

That's not what is going on here. He's a track record of 0/3 with 1 outstanding. That's more KFA than ITK. Plus he talks of sources (multiple), but has since alluded to a single source, someone who 'works near the club'.

I have a source who says Ederson will be announced within the next fortnight. Judge me on this later, and treat me as the next ITK if my prediction achieves fulfilment.

I know you hate me a lot, but you will love tomorrow. I'm 110% you will be licking my arse when the deal gets through tomorrow. Back to sleep ya crackhead

Wind your neck in.

Nothing worse than the transfer forum at the best of times without pretend ITK twitter saddo's coming on here passing off so called info.

Of course it's in the bag, even a fucking blind man can see that so do us and yourself a favour and pack it in.

Thats your nice friendly warning.

That's not what is going on here. He's a track record of 0/3 with 1 outstanding. That's more KFA than ITK. Plus he talks of sources (multiple), but has since alluded to a single source, someone who 'works near the club'.

I have a source who says Ederson will be announced within the next fortnight. Judge me on this later, and treat me as the next ITK if my prediction achieves fulfilment.
I'm sure there are other ITK 's forgiven for similar ratios. Anyway, let's hope he's right and the Ederson deal is concluded very soon.

I never get the point of people coming on your claiming ITK status explicitely or implicitely when they indeed know fuck all. Mind you, it is not quite as bad anymore as it was when this joker Toffeesforme was still around claiming to be an Agent of sorts for David Villa but you still get the odd Attention Whore on here I suppose.

I'm sure there are other ITK 's forgiven for similar ratios. Anyway, let's hope he's right and the Ederson deal is concluded very soon.

I don't think there are actually. You know shit's going to happen when MCRJON is posting stuff.
If Ederson is concluded soon, it will prove absolutely nothing about this Moveonlife fella. Literally EVERYONE who is interested in Football knows that he is signing for City now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.