Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wikipedia his buyout clause is 45mil euros and he's already joined us! :-)

Holy shit. If everything ticks, our team could be frightening on the break
I hope he's as good as he looks, we've needed a top drawer keeper for a while now.

Personally I was never Joe's biggest fan, far too many deficiencies although he was one of the best I've ever seen when one on one.

Probably just paper talk but Mirror reporting Joe might get a reprieve now that would get interesting but probably just paper talk.

Joe to come back and Bravo to leave, Ederson number 1 with Hart and Gunn fighting for top spot

I think Joe Hart won't return but would certainly be great to see the back of Bravo, free up a space in the squad and please the players and the fans

Bravo doesnt divide opinions. Pretty much everyone thinks hes pants, because he lets in every second ball that is coming at him

He is absolutely dreadful, clear for all to see

Joe to come back and Bravo to leave, Ederson number 1 with Hart and Gunn fighting for top spot

I think Joe Hart won't return but would certainly be great to see the back of Bravo, free up a space in the squad and please the players and the fans

Only reason I see Hart coming back is if we are worried about our HG situation because I think Delph will leave this summer.

I can't see Hart coming to be on the bench though, he would be writing off the World Cup next year which could quite conceivably be his last.

Someone also posted this yesterday:

His speed off the line is definitely a big part of his game.

The most impressive thing in that video for me is his bravery. I always worry about foreign keepers being mard arses who don't like putting their body on the line, doesn't appear to be an issue for this fella.

Only reason I see Hart coming back is if we are worried about our HG situation because I think Delph will leave this summer.

I can't see Hart coming to be on the bench though, he would be writing off the World Cup next year which could quite conceivably be his last.
Hart isnt coming back, we are trying to instigate bids.

Controversial, but I wonder if Ederson could take the number 1 jersey and Bravo could go back to the number 13 he had at Barca?

Good shout, let's hope Barca are willing to take him back for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.