Ederson out Sunday

I really do fail to see how Bravo is in anyway being blamed for the events on Sunday.

Our loss is down to several things...

1. First and foremost the utter cheating that took place by the officials probably under orders from above.
2. Conference North level defending
3. Conference North level finishing.
4. A team that this season has been misfiring due to a combination of injuries and a failure to replace Kompany leaving us terribly exposed in the centre of defence.

Lamela says hello.
Lamela strike was different height and Ederson off his line. Bravo not in centre of the goal when it’s hit and he goes late. I also think he should’ve saved the third. I realise people disagree but I think both are saveable. It never takes a great shot for Claudio to be beaten.

Lamela strike was different height and Ederson off his line. Bravo not in centre of the goal when it’s hit and he goes late. I also think he should’ve saved the third. I realise people disagree but I think both are saveable. It never takes a great shot for Claudio to be beaten.

lol

Re the third goal..so you think a keeper "should" be saving a point blank header from 4 yards by a player rushing in at the back post,unmarked,who has time to keep his eye on the ball and deliver a textbook, powerful ,downward header? Really? Banks and Jim Montgomery would have been struggling mate
Not to mention that Bravo has to scramble across to his back post...I say fair play to Klopp for targeting a known kyle Walker defensive weakness which ive mentioned before...no good when the ball is slung in high to the far post ,generally weak in the air.
Thats excellent exploitation of weakness by Klopp and Manes header was,imo,brilliant.
Neither Sterling,Sane or Marhrez are scoring that..all credit to the goal scorer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.