Ederson

Correct.

I'm sure we could go through a bucket load of chances Sergio Aguero has missed over the years.

As you said it's different for a keeper as it tends to result in a goal.

I think it more boils down to the fact the amount of stick Ederson gets it's quite bizarre, He's possibly our best ever goalkeeper, Our most decorated goalkeeper and he still finds himself on the end of large amounts of criticism.

I just find it really strange. Maybe it's just today's football fan.
It's becoming an increasing percentage of today's City "fan" unfortunately.
I was having a giggle about reminders of our 10 goal home season under Pearce earlier (wasn't fecking laughing at the time mind!!) wonder what some on here would have made of that ;)

Fuck me your dark side negativity doesn’t get any better does it. Ederson has been a huge part of what we have achieved over the last 7 years or so, an absolute club legend.
I can list as many games that he was mint for us too. Last season the last 2 months he was the best gk in the world. Plenty of big saves against Bayern, real, and Inter. Then he had a couple big saves in the EPL down the stretch.

It's becoming an increasing percentage of today's City "fan" unfortunately.
I was having a giggle about reminders of our 10 goal home season under Pearce earlier (wasn't fecking laughing at the time mind!!) wonder what some on here would have made of that ;)
I remember sitting in the stands those days and it wasn't pleasant, The worst football I've ever watched as a City fan (even more so than division two) that says it all.

Imagine the meltdown on here with today's fans having to watch that, FUCK!! :)

Few goals he conceded so far in US were catchable, I think. He gives us confidence with great passing but I am not sure if he is top quality when it comes to goalkeeping.
Amazing that a keeper who can't catch the ball and lacks quality can play over 300 games for the worlds' best club and win 12 Major trophies.

FFS

Amazing that a keeper who can't catch the ball and lacks quality can play over 300 games for the worlds' best club and win 12 Major trophies.

FFS
What he has achieved is irrelevant to this pre season where he has been shit.

A combination of getting up to speed, head been turned by Saudi and just a bad day at the office but you are allowed to say he should have done a lot better.

If he was a shit keeper he wouldn't be here and achieved what he had, he's just not been good in pre season, you are allowed to say that.

What he has achieved is irrelevant to this pre season where he has been shit.

A combination of getting up to speed, head been turned by Saudi and just a bad day at the office but you are allowed to say he should have done a lot better.

If he was a shit keeper he wouldn't be here and achieved what he had, he's just not been good in pre season, you are allowed to say that.
ok, It's two weeks time that matters, pre season is utterly irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.