Dzeko Aguero
Tevez
Yaya Milner/Nasri
Barry

Reckon that could work somehow if worked on

LIKE,

This against RM

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

What I don't understand is why doesn't Mancini apply different tactics for the players he has on the pitch?

Is it really that hard to include more long balls, wing play and counters if Dzeko starts?

It would throw the opposition off guard and in the long term would pay off.

How many games this year have City outclassed the opposition in terms of possession/shots/corners yet the scoreboard reads nil?

If Edin is playing as the target man up front, why not change the tactics to suit his advantages? Then when you have Tevez/Aguero up front Mancini can just switch back to his old style. The only issue is the communication between the midfield and the target man but I don't see that taking too long to adapt to considering he's been at City for 2 years now.

Either way if he stays on the bench going into January I don't see him staying at City and that in itself is quite a shame. Imagine the horror of seeing him in the CL final in the future and him bagging a winning goal against City? The level of irony in all of that would be enormous.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
What I don't understand is why doesn't Mancini apply different tactics for the players he has on the pitch?

Is it really that hard to include more long balls, wing play and counters if Dzeko starts?

It would throw the opposition off guard and in the long term would pay off.

How many games this year have City outclassed the opposition in terms of possession/shots/corners yet the scoreboard reads nil?

If Edin is playing as the target man up front, why not change the tactics to suit his advantages? Then when you have Tevez/Aguero up front Mancini can just switch back to his old style. The only issue is the communication between the midfield and the target man but I don't see that taking too long to adapt to considering he's been at City for 2 years now.

Either way if he stays on the bench going into January I don't see him staying at City and that in itself is quite a shame. Imagine the horror of seeing him in the CL final in the future and him bagging a winning goal against City? The level of irony in all of that would be enormous.

I think the main reason is that Mancini and the coaches at City have a different agenda to you. Their agenda is to win as many matches and trophies as possible for City. Your agenda is for Dzeko to play as many games as possible, irrespective of how City get on. Hope that helps.

If its not broken dont fix it is my motto.

Aguero and tevez until 60 min and then dzeko.

With 11 and with aguero starting instead of balotelli we wouldnt have needed those late goals on sat.

That being said its whether dzekos happy getting 30 mins each game (at the mo hes not even getting that).

Maybe drop tev deeper and play all three???

The style of play has to be altered to be more direct when Dzeko is playing. It is no coincidence he is scoring goals as a result of balls being crossed in more and more, finally we are starting to use his aerial ability as well, something which he hasn't shown much since he joined. The slow build up and one twos at the edge of the box doesn't suit him at all. Basically Kolarov at LB is ideal for him as well, his attacking play is superb and his crosses are something Dzeko thrives on. Hopefully he starts the next few games and see how he does although his record when starting I don't think is all that good albeit he has not started many games.

Outstanding.

2cxujqb.jpg

ban-mcfc said:
If its not broken dont fix it is my motto.
If it's not broken ?
How can you say that it's not broken, if substitutes wins matches ?

What would you say if Fulham and WBA games finished like they ware going to, without the introduction of Jacko ?

if all players are fit and on form can we not play

..........yaya...........barry...........

silva............tevez.............sergio

..................Dzeko..................

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BinKnmmxWBo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BinKnmmxWBo</a>
this commentator along with city fans singing the edin dzeko song. it's just beautiful

I just red, in some bosnian sport paper that Chelsea wants Dzeko. Can anyone confirm this or is it just bull? ;P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.