Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

MSP said:
Boy, we look good again. Misimovic out, he can't play on this level anymore, and we would be pretty good team.

Besic is huge improvement. Kolasinac is just legend. Him and Kompany and strikers would be scared to go for goal, he is fucking tank. There are some rumors Woodward of whatever his name is was in Chicago to watch Kolasinac. If he was, he'd probably sign him today, he played perfect game when he came in.

Dzeko started great, shame he didn't score that great chance, I guess he'd add one or two more.

Haven't watched Nigeria or Iran but I guess we're good enough to pass this group if we manage to handle World Cup pressure.

Disagree with the bolded part mate....Misimovic can still play - just not against very, very fast-paced teams (like Mexico) cause he's too slow...still brilliant on the ball though.

Plus, in this new 4-2-3-1 formation - he is playing just behind Dzeko so we really dont need his workrate...just timely runs in the box and of course his last pass.

P.S. Dzeko has been fucking brilliant in these last two friendlies....definitely carried over his City form. A bit too wastefull last night (should've at least had one goal) but watching him run around like a mad man (by his standards) is poetry to my ears...

He will shine at the World Cup, I predict at least 3 goals for him in the group phase....so dangerous.

EaglesFan said:
P.S. Dzeko has been fucking brilliant in these last two friendlies....definitely carried over his City form. A bit too wastefull last night (should've at least had one goal) but watching him run around like a mad man (by his standards) is poetry to my ears...

Gotta love a beautiful mixed metaphor! :D

Watching him is poetry to your ears.

MSP said:
Boy, we look good again. Misimovic out, he can't play on this level anymore, and we would be pretty good team.

Besic is huge improvement. Kolasinac is just legend. Him and Kompany and strikers would be scared to go for goal, he is fucking tank. There are some rumors Woodward of whatever his name is was in Chicago to watch Kolasinac. If he was, he'd probably sign him today, he played perfect game when he came in.

Dzeko started great, shame he didn't score that great chance, I guess he'd add one or two more.

Haven't watched Nigeria or Iran but I guess we're good enough to pass this group if we manage to handle World Cup pressure.

Yep we do, Premier League and League Cup champions.....oh wait that wasn't the "we" you were referring to was it?

Rolee said:
MSP said:

Yep we do, Premier League and League Cup champions.....oh wait that wasn't the "we" you were referring to was it?

Brilliant conclusion, I'm so proud of you :D

After watching bits of Bosnia's last 2 friendlies I think I'll put Dzeko down as the golden boot, great odds and Bosnia are definitely getting out of their group.

Puppet Master Silva said:
SebastianBlue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Sorry, you're right, Edin was oh so heavily involved in that goal. I'm the one being ridiculous.

More in the way of never having anything positive to say about him, really.

You're boring, the seasons been over for weeks so excuse me for not praising him every single day. I've said in the past how well he's played and how important he's been for us over the 2nd half of the season, go through my posts if you have to. The only negative things I've been saying have been a joke, I'm taking the piss. Anyone with half a brain could piece that together.
Hi PMS..gotta admit you had a few going there. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.