Edin Dzeko Goal (video)

Super Notts....

Firstly a great video...

I am an exile CITY fan living in Colwick, I travelled over yesterday and thought 99% of your fans were magnificent, even the Wooney Wooney and you'll never beat United chants were what you would expect from away supporters, that's banter.

My one complaint is the rag shirt, like you say the idiot probably won't be at your next away game but what a shame him and his mates spoiled the day and your fans reputation (look at the other threads).

What was even more unbelievable to me was a guy in the Glazer protest scarf, must have been in his 50's (like me) and he saw all the trouble the rag shirt caused then still waved the scarf at us, 30 second later he was kicked out too! Madness.

I do go down to Meadow lane a few times if CITY aren't playnig and was even there when Sven was introduced, you have some great loyal fans, i'm friends with a few but you need to weed out the closet rags and send them packing!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.