Edin Dzeko: 'I will be much better in the new season'

Dzeko was playing very good in Teplice (Chech Republic), he was playing good at Wolfsburg in Bundesliga, Champions league and Europa League, he was playing good for Bosnian national selection in qualification against strong oponents (Spain, Turkey, Belgium...) so how somebody can doubt about his quality? Off course he needs some time to adjust to new team but also team needs to adjust to him.

You'll see real Dzeko's face next season, I can guarantee. And very important, he is always putting team's interests in front of personal interests.

Falz said:
rickyyt said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
I'm havin a tenner on him for top scorer next season, should get good odds too.

Give him the right supply and he'll get 20+ league goals. Easy.

Think i'll join you on that bet, i can see us scoring alot of goals next season.

That's a good bet... any idea of the odds?

£10 at 30/1. paddypower.

Nice little bonus come the end of the season

Got 33/1 on Skybet for Dzeko top scorer.

Decided to build it in to a nice treble of:

City to win league.
Dzeko top scorer.
QPR relegated.

£10.00 @ 382/1.

I JUST HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR DZEKO, HE DESERVES IT, HE HAS A VERY GENUINE PERSONALITY AND JUST LISTENING TO HIM EXPRESS HIS VIEWS ON THE CLUB AND LIFE IN GENERAL JUST MAKES YOU FEEL THE LAD IS JUST ONE OF US WITH AN EXTRAORDINARY TALENT TO SCORE GOALS - SO EDIN BRING IT ON AND DO IT FOR THE TRUE CITY SUPPORTERS WHO ARE BEHIND YOU 100 %.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.