Edin Dzeko

pee dubya said:
Dezko and Pato up front, and Ronaldinho back on form. I'd put money on Milan for Serie A next season if they do sign him.

I wouldn't, Milan are garbage and their frontline isn't their problem

Damocles said:
pee dubya said:
Dezko and Pato up front, and Ronaldinho back on form. I'd put money on Milan for Serie A next season if they do sign him.

I wouldn't, Milan are garbage and their frontline isn't their problem

They've got the second best defensive record in Seria A, they might be garbage in Europe, because they're too old to play at a faster pace against high energy players like Rooney. The difference between them an Inter is only 3 points (Inter have scored 9 more goals)

Mourinho will leave Inter, any new manager is an uncertain time for any club. Don't know if Milan are sticking with Leonardo, but he's a young coach and learning all the time.

Edin for England? AC Milan throw in towel on Dzeko as Chelsea and Manchester City prepare to pounce

AC Milan are ready to drop their interest in Edin Dzeko, paving the way for the Wolfsburg hot shot to move to England.
Chelsea and Manchester City are both interested in the Bosnia international, who was desperate to go to the San Siro last summer only to be priced out of his dream switch.
Milan instead snapped up Klaas-Jan Huntelaar from Real Madrid and, after an indifferent start, the Holland striker has won over his employers with six goals since the winter break.

After scoring in Saturday's 3-2 win at Cagliari, AC Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida said: 'Huntelaar is perfect. He scores and no one can kick like he does, so why should we sell him?'
The Italian giants consider Dzeko's £25m asking price to be too high, though it is well within Chelsea and City's reach. Tottenham and Manchester United have also been linked to the 24-year-old.
Dzeko, who scored 36 goals in 42 games last season, last week softened his stance on a move to Milan by inviting interest from elsewhere.
‘I never said that I absolutely want Italy,' he said. 'If the right offer comes in then I will say yes.’
Milan are instead ready to look more to the future, with a £13.5m move for 16-year-old Anderlecht star Romelu Lukaku.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1263707/Chelsea-Manchester-City-prepare-pounce-Edin-Dzeko-AC-Milan-turn-Romelu-Lukaku.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Get the boy in. Beat Milan to Lukaku as well I can't believe that kid is 16! In fact, no I don't believe that he's 16. Dodgy passport job methinks

The Fat el Hombre said:
Get the boy in. Beat Milan to Lukaku as well I can't believe that kid is 16! In fact, no I don't believe that he's 16. Dodgy passport job methinks

He was actually born in Belgian so i doubt it (i firmly believe Yakubu, Kanu and Martins combined age is about 110 though)

The Fat el Hombre said:

Dzeko and Lukaku?

Are we still playing Football Manager?

Damocles said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Dzeko and Lukaku?

I don't understand what point you're making

The Fat el Hombre said:
Damocles said:
Dzeko and Lukaku?

I don't understand what point you're making

Sorry mate, was just poking fun a bit. Lukaku and Dzeko are both very good on the latest version of the Football Manager game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.