Edin Dzeko

looked bad at the time as well, but we really had our pants pulled down on that pitiful transfer fee we got for him when he was in his pomp.

I haven't read the full thread. R5L say he's off to Inter, and getting swapped for Alex's Sanchez?

In some parallel universe I would like to see him back in the City shirt, because he was part of my favourite City title-winning team in 2013/2014. But in reality it would be extremely stupid move for both us and him. A forty year old bloke coming back to live with this parents is never a good omen.
Looking at his Wiki page, he scored 85 goals in 142 games for Wolfsburg, 114 in 242 games for (mostly dysfunctional) Roma, 59 in 112 games for his national team and those few tap-ins for us, right foot, left foot, headers, volleys, half volleys, one on ones, not bad for a lazy donkey with two left elephant feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.