Edin Dzekoooo

adi_bosnia said:
Džeko said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBXjIaOGTgI[/youtube]

learn Bosnian and sing this :)

this is song dedicated to Dzeko...

look guys i am from Sarajevo, from edins birth town,
it will make him more than happy if u guys could learn few words of this song.
i will write u what does singer says, and translation. This is and old bosnian traditional song, that was moderate for edin dzeko. U would knock him down if u sing this song or atleast a tune, to him it would be great if u could get a tune good. it says:
crven fesić (it is CH in english), joj nanooooooo
crven fesić joj nanice, crven fesić za EDINA MOGA jojjjjjjjjjjj nano nanice.

Then u can says
da ga hoće jojjjj nanoooooo da ga hoče joj naniceeeeeee
da ga hoće zabit edin joj nano naniceeeeee.

the translation is:
red hat, ouuuuuu grandma
red hat, oouuuu grannyyy, red hat for my Edin grandma, grannyy

the second part says:
ouuuuu grandma i wish that edin scores, i wish that edin scores ouuuu grannyy

If u need anything else to translate from bosnian to english ask me i would be happy to helpp.
Gooo blueeeeeeeee

Welcome Adi, and no offence, but, that sounds like a song for a Mr. Rooney :-)

NiceN Sleazy said:
adi_bosnia said:
look guys i am from Sarajevo, from edins birth town,
it will make him more than happy if u guys could learn few words of this song.
i will write u what does singer says, and translation. This is and old bosnian traditional song, that was moderate for edin dzeko. U would knock him down if u sing this song or atleast a tune, to him it would be great if u could get a tune good. it says:
crven fesić (it is CH in english), joj nanooooooo
crven fesić joj nanice, crven fesić za EDINA MOGA jojjjjjjjjjjj nano nanice.

Then u can says
da ga hoće jojjjj nanoooooo da ga hoče joj naniceeeeeee
da ga hoće zabit edin joj nano naniceeeeee.

the translation is:
red hat, ouuuuuu grandma
red hat, oouuuu grannyyy, red hat for my Edin grandma, grannyy

the second part says:
ouuuuu grandma i wish that edin scores, i wish that edin scores ouuuu grannyy

If u need anything else to translate from bosnian to english ask me i would be happy to helpp.
Gooo blueeeeeeeee

don't worry, not offended, i just wrote this couse the guy that put this song here wrote LEARN BOSNIAN AND SING THIS, and that's way i wrote translation and words in bosnian. Like i said if u guys need any translation from bosnian to english i would be more than happy to help, couse i would like to see our diamond (that is his nickname here in bosnia), shine on the field, in all of his glory.

C_T_I_D said:
Edin Dzeko is the best
He's got hairs upon his chest
Played up front he is a pest
Plays for City and loves the crest

(takes a bow)

Takes a bow??

More like you should get your coat! ;o)

Come on guys - stick with the best ...

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
Saying ayoooo, Edin Dzekooooo

DTeacher said:

That is actually my favourite so far. Someone sing this at the game and I'll join in.. quietly to myself. ¬¬

Wolfy said:
DTeacher said:

That is actually my favourite so far. Someone sing this at the game and I'll join in.. quietly to myself. ¬¬

me to

adi_bosnia said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

don't worry, not offended, i just wrote this couse the guy that put this song here wrote LEARN BOSNIAN AND SING THIS, and that's way i wrote translation and words in bosnian. Like i said if u guys need any translation from bosnian to english i would be more than happy to help, couse i would like to see our diamond (that is his nickname here in bosnia), shine on the field, in all of his glory.

What is the Bosnian for "Rag"?

Like it, the DIAMOND OF SARAJEVO!

Lovely to see, Marsha'allah, my Bosnian brothers and sisters coming onboard the Blue Ship of Moan.

Trust me, give it two weeks and you'll be swearing, complaining and writing posts about how you have to leave the forum for emotional reasons. Only then will you truly know how it is to be a prisoner of Ric. Welcome to Allah's Own Football Team. CTID

gaudinho's stolen car said:
adi_bosnia said:

It's Krpa, Dronjak

adi_bosnia said:

Rag- Krpa
(u wanted to say, example, rag for cleaning???)

adi_bosnia said:

Rag- Krpa
(u wanted to say, example, rag for cleaning???)

We call UNITED fans RAGS - that will be why he asked the question. ;O)

Welcome to the best team to support and I hope Edin proves to be one of our best buys ever - Insh'allah !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.