Edin Dzeko's stats

The stats speak for themselves and watching him you can see he's a class act. He's a good age and is seemingly interested in signing for us and I'd be chuffed to bits if we bring him in this summer

Not sure about some of your Stats. 08/09, 30 games?

07/08: 33 Games 9 Goals
08/09: 42 Games 36 Goals
09/10: 45 Games 29 Goals
Total: 120 Games 74 Goals

International: 26 Games 15 Goals

MCFCJAY said:
It said in the metro this morning that even though Dzeko would love to move to us he still might end up at Juventus. Which confused me because they won't offer Wolfsburg more money then we will and they wont offer more wages so how would he end up there ?

Nothing confusing about it mate - Serie A is corrupt and Juve is the master at this particular art. They'll probably end up transferring some extra money to some Swizz bank account or someone ends up with a nice holiday home in Italy.

I really hope we can get Dzeko signed, I think he'd be sensational for us!
We should just put in a big take-it-or-leave-it offer (£50m is a joke though) and put some serious pressure on Wolfsburg to get it wrapped up ASAP.

I have felt all summer this guy could be the difference between a good season and outstanding one, with all the names mentioned he is a must

Blue Coop said:
Not sure about some of your Stats. 08/09, 30 games?

07/08: 33 Games 9 Goals
08/09: 42 Games 36 Goals
09/10: 45 Games 29 Goals
Total: 120 Games 74 Goals

International: 26 Games 15 Goals

That counts his international record mate, my stats just really include the club football he's played in the Budesliga, DFB Cup (german league cup) and this latest season the champions league..<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm --<br /><br />
forevercity said:
would this guy spell the end of bellamy?
Really don't think so Bellamy plays as an inside forward for us from the left wing and I think that will continue while Johnson cuts in from the opposite flank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.