Edin or Mario?

blutomato42

Who would you start upfront when either Tevez or Aguero is injured, or tired, or some rubbish modern excuse? Personally I'd pick Dzeko, as he's scored more goals this season already, and he can play with both Tevez and Aguero, whereas Mario is an individual, who could play on his own if he wanted. Who would you have?

Dzeko is only ever going to be successful if he plays 9 or 10 games in a row. He's a confidence player who needs time to find his touch. Whilst he can look shit without it, he is close to unstoppable when in full flow. If Tevez or Aguero were to be out for a while I'd play Dzeko every week. We all know Mario is as sublime as he is ridiculous at times but he can be a match winner. We're very lucky to have the 4 strikers we do, even if half of BM would rather moan and criticise 1 or 2 of them.

twinkletoes said:
Once Dzeko gets three or four full games on the trot then you will see how good he can be.

Do you reckon he will be able to take a first touch?

Edin for me aswell.

Amazed at the amount of people that applauded the club's decision to turn down a reported £45 million bid for Balotelli, but then would have sold Edin for £15m.

Edin, can score plenty with the creative players around him. Crosses from Sinclair, Milner, Kolarov etc and he loves a through ball if there's space to play them from Silva and Nasri. Dzeko for me for sure.

Richard said:
Edin for me aswell.

Amazed at the amount of people that applauded the club's decision to turn down a reported £45 million bid for Balotelli, but then would have sold Edin for £15m.
Who made that bid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.