Edin or Mario?

Defenitley Edin for me.

Mario may be the more gifted footballer but Dzeko is a grafter and scores a lot of important goals. Dzeko receives a lot of undeserved abuse on here and of course hasn't been at his best in footballing terms, but the fact is he keeps on scoring decisive goals at decisive times is all I care about at the moment. He's slowly getting back to how he was performing at the beggining of last season and slowly his confidence will come back.

He's a class asset to the squad when he is at his best.

Edin for the simple reason I know I will get 100% commitment from him. I know he will not sulk and act like an idiot. Sure he misses alot, but he keeps trying and getting in there and eventually he gets it

Neither but if I had to choose then Dzeko, if Balo has one of his stroppy days he spends more time on the floor moaning and its like playing with 10 men.

For me it would have been Mario.

Until Saturday that is.

Because if you remember the Liverpool game, Tevez created a superb opening which saw the ball go across the face of the goal and hit the inside of the post. Mario either couldn't be arsed, or didn't take the gamble that Tevez would create something, and a goal chance was missed. On Saturday Tevez did a similar thing and created a chance but this time Dzeko was waiting to poach and finished it off. I also think Dzeko has more hunger. Having said all that, he did miss a couple of relative sitters, albeit he was offside and again being offside is an issue. But all in all, I think Dzeko is the better starter.

Dzeko for me too. He can be relied upon to put a shift in and always chips in with goals. Mario is too Jekyll and Hyde

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.