Editing Software Advice!

Sparkys-Army

Need some suggestions on software i should get to edit some video clips and would features to trim and a bit of fannying around with adding voice over etc.

Any ideas of software with prices and features etc?

PC mate, also i've tryed sony vegas 11 and have had freezing issues so looking elsewhere unless i find a solution which would be ideal.

What codecs are you working with ? if it is xvid get avisynth and vdubmod and besweet to convert the audio to vbr mp3 or 5.1 etc etc.

I have been encoding,capping,recoding,cleaning video for many years bud so give us more info and i shall point thee in the right direction :)

The best tools are free btw if your cutting, filtering. MKVtoolnix for hd stuff, mediacoder is good.

It also depends how good you are with a pc as many tools need a 3rd party gui if you do not like command line.
Are you good with pc's or do you need powerfull tools but more commercial aka 1-click apps.

depends on your budget mate, although you could torrent them. I have 2 in mind, Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas, both professional video editing software.

TCIB said:
What codecs are you working with ? if it is xvid get avisynth and vdubmod and besweet to convert the audio to vbr mp3 or 5.1 etc etc.

I have been encoding,capping,recoding,cleaning video for many years bud so give us more info and i shall point thee in the right direction :)

The best tools are free btw if your cutting, filtering. MKVtoolnix for hd stuff, mediacoder is good.

It also depends how good you are with a pc as many tools need a 3rd party gui if you do not like command line.
Are you good with pc's or do you need powerfull tools but more commercial aka 1-click apps.

Would it help if i tell you my computer specs and what i'm trying to do in more detail etc? I'm not a huge computer person, i have a good knowledge but most of what you typed is complete alien to me.

Sparkys-Army said:
TCIB said:

Would it help if i tell you my computer specs and what i'm trying to do in more detail etc? I'm not a huge computer person, i have a good knowledge but most of what you typed is complete alien to me.

Yes mate that would be great.
I can tell your a beginner so we will be getting to start commercial tools for you, don't worry about sourcing the tools/apps yet i will pm you about that ;)

Ok matey hit me with your spec and idea :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.