EDL Help

kinkladze10

Right been thinking of this topic for while now. Friend of mine in the EDL giving his spiel about the Koran and how Muslims should be kicked out of the UK. I don't really know much on the Koran. Tried to defend and say everyone is equal, anyway he basically wiped the floor with me and made me feel stupid. Called me a Muslim symperthisor(spelling wrong) Anyway called him a cock a got off. What's everybody's thought on the Koran, Muslims etc??

kinkladze10 said:
Right been thinking of this topic for while now. Friend of mine in the EDL giving his spiel about the Koran and how Muslims should be kicked out of the UK. I don't really know much on the Koran. Tried to defend and say everyone is equal, anyway he basically wiped the floor with me and made me feel stupid. Called me a Muslim symperthisor(spelling wrong) Anyway called him a cock a got off. What's everybody's thought on the Koran, Muslims etc??

Sounds about right.

It's the 21st century and Muslims have contributed a lot to society, a multicultural one at that.

You don't need to know much about the Koran not to be a bit of a pillock, to be honest.

There are minute elements of Muslims within the UK that are perceived, rightly so, as a threat, but that is no excuse for the sort of attitude your friend has.

We'll need a back up striker for Dzeko if your friend has his way!

Your mate is a cock. Narrow minded bigot. Luckily we value diversity in this country.

I don't have a hate thought on Muslims or the Quran any more than I do any other peace loving being, but this friend definitely wouldn't be a friend of mine after I found out they were part of such a backwards organisation.

What do i think about a medieval book like the koran,slightly worse than the bible.

I mean a woman that has an affair must be stoned to death, i know your thinking yes thats medieval,no they still do it in Afghanistan etc ffs.

kinkladze10 said:
¦
¿ <:)))))-(

OP, your man's a plank.

Muslim people (immigrants and British) have performed a galaxy of consistent good to our economy, culture and sensibility. It doesn't count one ounce of shit whether the guy next door is brown, white, believes in life on Mars, Elvis or whatfuckingever. He's your neighbour and you get on because chances are he wants the same things you do. You don't have to be bosom buddies but for fuck's sake just crack on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.