EDS v Everton

I prefer Edozie,just needs a tad more strength and a loan.
I like Edozie as well and you’re right about the strength but Kayky compared to his first few games looks like the lad on the YouTube clips now with the movement and control. He just moved here so more time to show what he can do but I’m on the Edozie train.

Too many of the EDS lads have missed a lot of football through injury this season. Who knows, we may have seen more of them in the first team.

Palmer, stop it, what a pass. Rico Lewis with a great finish. I really like the lad. Great attacking RB. One to watch as well.

Wonderful 2nd.

Palmer just oozes quality,his touch is exquisite and he stands out in our team because he seems to nearly always make the right choice with the ball.

I like Edozie as well and you’re right about the strength but Kayky compared to his first few games looks like the lad on the YouTube clips now with the movement and control. He just moved here so more time to show what he can do but I’m on the Edozie train.

Too many of the EDS lads have missed a lot of football through injury this season. Who knows, we may have seen more of them in the first team.
Kayky did great for the 2nd

That goal was all about palmer, anyone could of finished that. Our club are producing highly technically attackers

Kayky did well for that move before the free kick. Club really is getting recruitment right at youth level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.