EDS v Sparta Prague 3pm / Joie Stadium. UYL (UEFA Youth League) - 3-0.

Was hoping Dada-Mascoll would be involved as he’s been in training for a few weeks now, maybe they’re just being extra cautious with him though

Unfortunately for him in his long absence Jacob Wright has stepped up and is now the captain that's without some new players in his position, it doesn't mean they won't play together anytime soon but there's probably more work to get back to where he was and think he's definitely being eased back in.

Ruprect just way ahead of the curve physically, stands out like a sore thumb. Knocking his marker all over the place.

I think he's improved a lot this season he was very hit and miss last season for me, he seems to be a lot more confident in what he's doing too and very driven taking it upon himself to make things happen.

I'm not sure he'll ever make it here but he's coming along nicely and could make us good money, if his form carries on as it's been so far this season when I've seen him then he might be ready next season for a lower end top flight loan on the continent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.