EDS v West Ham, tonight 7pm, live on whufc.com

WNRH

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/April/23-April/Dev-Squad-v-Man-City-Live-on-whufc-com-on-Friday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015 ... -on-Friday</a>!

Beats corrie

Manchester City FC @MCFC · 3m 3 minutes ago
EDS TO FACE WEST HAM: Gunn, Drury, Oliver, Smith-Brown, Horsfield, Holland, Intima, Ntcham, Pozo, Glendon (c), Dilrosun. #mcfc

Manchester City FC @MCFC · 5m 5 minutes ago
SUBS: O'Brien, Tattum, Bullock, Fernandes, Nuttall. Kick off is at 7pm #mcfc

Weak squad that compared to usual, looks like Wilcox has requested the bulk to be fit for Monday.

Not working for me so far, just keeps saying video error. Had to register on the bloody site too, feel dirty now and for nothing. Like taking the fittest bird in the club home and finding out she's got a cock !

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Not working for me so far, just keeps saying video error. Had to register on the bloody site too, feel dirty now and for nothing. Like taking the fittest bird in the club home and finding out she's got a cock !
did you put the viewing quality on high?

EDS and Youth teams seem tiny compared to other similar aged teams....West Ham had 3 efforts,2 gone in 1 hit the bar....very frustrating watching these teams.

Ps Will be amazed if Pozo is at City in 2 years time,not progressing at all

very low key, lack of wing play meant tip-tapping through the middle. To be expected given the team selection

Only joy we had was when we went long or down the wing. Winder how long it will take before our players actually understand the so called Barca model. Smith-Browne looked comfortable and the rest kept the ball well but Pozo was disappointing and our wide players couldn't beat their men on the night. Our own goal was tragic too! Would love to see us play a more direct style of play but have faith in us reaching A productive version of tippy- tappa.

Yet another goal conceded by silly short goal kicks that invite the opposition to press. Have a style of play but if the players haven't the brains or the courage to ignore the coaches instructions when necessary we will continue to have problems. I have always wanted players who can solve their own questions. We look over coached at times.

Yes I suppose it comes down to whether you want to win youth trophies or prepare the players for the style of play being preached. The latter seems to have the emphasis at the mo.

We're not really here said:
Yet another goal conceded by silly short goal kicks that invite the opposition to press. Have a style of play but if the players haven't the brains or the courage to ignore the coaches instructions when necessary we will continue to have problems. I have always wanted players who can solve their own questions. We look over coached at times.

Sigh.

Where else do they learn to solve these problems ? In the first team ?

And what 'problems' do you think we have ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.