EDS vs Barcelona

Yep, ordered mine on line an hour ago. Go to most of the EDS matches, looking forward to this.

Does anyone know of a decent travel route there from Bury/Whitefield for a non-driver? I'm tempted but have no idea how to get to Hyde Park.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Only just realised that this match an' the Napoli match are not on the same night! Think I'll do both.

Didn't know that, are KO times different?

LoveCity said:
Does anyone know of a decent travel route there from Bury/Whitefield for a non-driver? I'm tempted but have no idea how to get to Hyde Park.

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm --

Only just realised that this match an' the Napoli match are not on the same night! Think I'll do both.

Napoli game is on weds night 14/9 7.45pm
EDS v Barca is on thurs night 15/9 7.00pm

LoveCity said:
Does anyone know of a decent travel route there from Bury/Whitefield for a non-driver? I'm tempted but have no idea how to get to Hyde Park.

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm --

Get yourself in to Manchester Pic then on the 201 bus, stay on through Hyde Bus station past Morrisons then get off on Mottram road where Grange road North meets it walk up GRN ground is on your right. about 35-40 mins from Manchester.

Joga Bonito said:
dannybcity said:
Can you not pay on the gate if standing?
Yes you can and I thought you could pay at the gate if there were any seats available

No you can't, not for this game. Normally EDS games are all pay on the day but special arrangements are in place for this one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/EDS-news/2011/August/Book-early-for-EDS-v-Barca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/EDS-news/201 ... DS-v-Barca</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.