EDS vs Brighton

Overall an off day, but we got the 3 points. The poorest game I`ve ever seen by Delap, but still got 2 goals. 18 goals and 4 assists in 15 games for the EDS this season. Bernabe had a good game I think. Very energetic and aggressive. Wins the ball often, very calm on the ball and a solid passer. Lavia was brilliant, McAtee also did well
Lavia was excellent, only 17 so playing above his age group. More than matched Caicedo who had a lot of hype and was signed for a relatively big fee.

5 points clear at the top of the table, with a very young squad. Impressive stuff really

Bazunu, THB, Hodge, Rogers, Fiorini and Braaf all out on loan, and Wilson-Esbrand, Palmer, Mbete, Doyle, Bernabe and Delap has missed a lot of games among them. Very good squad depth.
Really hope to see Carlos Borges for the EDS soon out on the left-wing. Massive talent

Poorest game for a while but still scored twice. Brighton centre halves did a good job on him, one of them is the younger brother of Dendoncker at Wolves

The record for most goals scored in a PL2 season is 16. Delap currently has 15 and there are 7 games remaining. Next game up is the bottom team at home.
It was more his workrate and movement. At one point he laid a ball off to the lad on the right wing, turned his back on him and jogged away leaving him no option but to play backwards. Body language not great if the ball didn't come to him exactly as he wanted. I only saw 20 minutes at the end and maybe he knackered himself through hard work before that.

Overall an off day, but we got the 3 points. The poorest game I`ve ever seen by Delap, but still got 2 goals. 18 goals and 4 assists in 15 games for the EDS this season. Bernabe had a good game I think. Very energetic and aggressive. Wins the ball often, very calm on the ball and a solid passer. Lavia was brilliant, McAtee also did well
I thought at the time that Bernabe looks like he's spent more time with the 1st team. More calm & collected in his general play. At one point I didn't think he'd make it with us but I could be very wrong with that. A backup Zinch maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.