EDS vs Brighton

I watched the last 20 minutes. Is that a standard Delap performance? If it was he has a good way to go.

To be fair he scored and should have had an assist for the Nmecha chance. I think he was just knackered by the end though.

The record for most goals scored in a PL2 season is 16. Delap currently has 15 and there are 7 games remaining. Next game up is the bottom team at home.

Overall an off day, but we got the 3 points. The poorest game I`ve ever seen by Delap, but still got 2 goals. 18 goals and 4 assists in 15 games for the EDS this season. Bernabe had a good game I think. Very energetic and aggressive. Wins the ball often, very calm on the ball and a solid passer. Lavia was brilliant, McAtee also did well

Not a great watch. Don't like to be too harsh on youngsters but Nmecha is as frustrating as his brother. I know he has a languid style but so has Palmer and the difference was shown at the end. Palmer drove forward and his pass gave the chance to Delap. Nmecha, at 20 one of the older members of the team, should really be achieving much more. Can't say he has any chance whatsoever of making it here. Looks like cheerio at the end of the season.

Not a great watch. Don't like to be too harsh on youngsters but Nmecha is as frustrating as his brother. I know he has a languid style but so has Palmer and the difference was shown at the end. Palmer drove forward and his pass gave the chance to Delap. Nmecha, at 20 one of the older members of the team, should really be achieving much more. Can't say he has any chance whatsoever of making it here. Looks like cheerio at the end of the season.

Nmecha will probably get a good move this summer if he leaves on a free. But he absolutely won’t go far in the game unless he massively ups his workrate and his end product. He’s got just 2 assists in over 30 EDS games. McAtee already has 9 this season in comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.