EDS vs Fulham

I've just seen a City player through on goal, and it was bloody clear as day, not only was it a stoner, but here we had a ref who just wasn't gonna give one, no matter which bit of the pen law had been infringed. Once upon a time when I was tear-arsing around the corpy pitches - Debdale Park, Greenbank, just to name a couple of the shitty ones - refs used to get a score from both teams. Invariably the team that lost would give yer no more 'n a one, and the team who won might triple it and give yer three. I think we ought to have that available as an app on our phones and for it to be whipped up on the big screen after 85 mins with the score going up or down depending on how the whistling wanker performs in the last five.

I've just seen a City player through on goal, and it was bloody clear as day, not only was it a stoner, but here we had a ref who just wasn't gonna give one, no matter which bit of the pen law had been infringed. Once upon a time when I was tear-arsing around the corpy pitches - Debdale Park, Greenbank, just to name a couple of the shitty ones - refs used to get a score from both teams. Invariably the team that lost would give yer no more 'n a one, and the team who won might triple it and give yer three. I think we ought to have that available as an app on our phones and for it to be whipped up on the big screen after 85 mins with the score going up or down depending on how the whistling wanker performs in the last five.
Will the app allow for negative numbers Dave?

Will the app allow for negative numbers Dave?
I do believe negative numbers do exist. I'd normally be starting at minus 50, minus a hundred for Attwell 'n Jones, and then working up to zero but only if the tossers gave us every pen that happened. I don't want any largesse, just the fruits of our labours - a guy gets tripped in the area it's a pen, not an outcome that the ref decided two days previously.

Watching the game last night I got the feeling that there was an agreement between ref & linesmen prior to the game that if a city player was thru on goal with a good chance of scoring the linesmen should put their flag up whether the city player was offside or not.

Watching the game last night I got the feeling that there was an agreement between ref & linesmen prior to the game that if a city player was thru on goal with a good chance of scoring the linesmen should put their flag up whether the city player was offside or not.
Ah, the difference between conspiracy and naked collusion. It amuses me when a player is clearly yards offside, not a shirt's thickness or a toe, but bloody yards, and through on goal, the lino still waits for a goal to be scored or not. Ludicrous. But my gripe is that the time won't be added on - the few seconds here and there making up another minute, nor is the time a fuckin' goalie pisses up the stand wall at The Etihad taking goal kicks. Never added on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.