EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

Gabriel Jesus is staying at Palmeiras until January.

Edit: and Callum Bullock is at Crewe until January which is just three posts up from yours @yankblue

Thanks all! Appreciate the feedback as there's quite a few I've missed, as well as few others that haven't been mentioned yet (Ruilli, Mari). I think Jesus technically hasn't been been purchased and can't be until January, so he isn't really on loan, but he should probably be included as well.

I think I'm going to take Fantasy's advice and start up a weekly thread. I'm not sure how it'll work yet, but maybe a brief overview of all of our loanees and how they've done/stats for the week, with a rotating weekly spotlight/more in depth analysis of one player? Not sure. I'll start it up, and hopefully it'll gain enough traction and spark discussion to become a recurring thing.

I agree. I'm a little weird and enjoy following the EDS/Academy players progression way more than I should. I was thinking about starting up a weekly thread to talk about performances/have an open discussion, but I'm not sure the level of interest from other posters. Also, the time commitment seems a bit daunting. I'd be intrigued to pursue something, though, if enough people are interested. Anyway, here's who I know is on loan:

England
  • Jack Byrne - Blackburn Rovers
  • Aaron Mooy - Huddersfield
Scotland
  • Patrick Roberts - Celtic
Holland
  • Enes Unal - FC Twente
  • Yaw Yeboah - FC Twente
  • Brandon Barker - NAC Breda
  • Thomas Agyepong - NAC Breda
  • Ashley Smith Brown - NAC Breda
  • Kean Bryan - NAC Breda
  • David Faupala - NAC Breda
Spain
  • Manu Garcia - Deportivo Alaves
  • Marlos Moreno - Deportiva la Coruna
Italy
  • Olivier Ntcham - Genoa
'Murica
  • Angelino - New York City FC
Greece
  • Bruno Zuculini - AEK Athens
Divine Naah and Collins Tanor are at Nordsjaelland;
Bismark Boateng must be still alive there at Strømgødset
Chidi Nwakali shies for IK in the same league.

If mentioned Mooy, our Girona and Melbourne lads are also loanees.

I think Jesus technically hasn't been been purchased
Jesus has absolutely been purchased. Part of our agreement with the player was that he would be allowed to see out the season in Brazil. It also gives us plenty of time to get his work permit paperwork sorted (same goes for Rulli and Moreno)

1. England

o Jack Byrne - Blackburn Rovers

o Aaron Mooy – Huddersfield

o Callum Bullock – Crewe

o George Glendon - Fleetwood

Aaron Mooy - Huddersfield

Scotland

o Patrick Roberts - Celtic

Holland

o Enes Unal - FC Twente

o Yaw Yeboah - FC Twente

o Brandon Barker - NAC Breda

o Thomas Agyepong - NAC Breda

o Ashley Smith Brown - NAC Breda

o Kean Bryan - NAC Breda

o David Faupala - NAC Breda

Spain

o Manu Garcia - Deportivo Alaves

o Marlos Moreno - Deportiva la Coruna

Italy

o Olivier Ntcham - Genoa

Brazil

.Gabriel Jesus – Palmerias

Denmark

.Divine Naah – Nordsjaelland

.Collins Tanor – Nordsjaelland

Norway

.Bismark Boateng – Stromgodset

.Chidi Nwakali - IK Start

Think I've got all mentioned so far, any more ?

Last edited:
1. England

o Jack Byrne - Blackburn Rovers

o Aaron Mooy – Huddersfield

o Callum Bullock – Crewe

o George Glendon - Fleetwood

Aaron Mooy - Huddersfield

Scotland

o Patrick Roberts - Celtic

Holland

o Enes Unal - FC Twente

o Yaw Yeboah - FC Twente

o Brandon Barker - NAC Breda

o Thomas Agyepong - NAC Breda

o Ashley Smith Brown - NAC Breda

o Kean Bryan - NAC Breda

o David Faupala - NAC Breda

Spain

o Manu Garcia - Deportivo Alaves

o Marlos Moreno - Deportiva la Coruna

Italy

o Olivier Ntcham - Genoa

Brazil

.Gabriel Jesus – Palmerias

Denmark

.Divine Naah – Nordsjaelland

.Collins Tanor – Nordsjaelland

Norway

.Bismark Boateng – Stromgodset

.Chidi Nwakali - IK Start

Think I've got all mentioned so far, any more ?

This is great! I've been bored at work today and started putting together a google sheet to share in here well. A few others:

• Pablo Mari - Girona FC
  • Ruben Sobrino - Deportivo Alaves
  • Luke Brattan - Melbourne City
  • Anthony Cacares - Melbourne City

Has Rulli been loaned, or sold, or loaned with an option to buy, or sold with an option to buy back? I'll be honest, I can't keep my head straight on that one. But he is at Real Sociedad if we want to include him.

I haven't been able to find any others at the moment. Rumors about Zinchenko, Celina, Humphreys-Grant, etc. but havent' seen anything confirmed. Not sure if the loanees to Melbourne City are worth tracking but what the hell.

Last edited:
This is great! I've been bored at work today and started putting together a google sheet to share in here well. A few others:

• Pablo Mari - Girona FC

Has Rulli been loaned, or sold, or loaned with an option to buy, or sold with an option to buy back? I'll be honest, I can't keep my head straight on that one. But he is at Real Sociedad if we want to include him.

I haven't been able to find any others at the moment. Rumors about Zinchenko, Celina, Humphreys-Grant, etc. but havent' seen anything confirmed. Not sure if the loanees to Melbourne City are worth tracking but what the hell.
Rulli is on loan for 6 months and then they buy him, at least that's the way I understand it.

• Pablo Mari - Girona FC

I don't mind updating the who's where list but I think i'll leave the match reports to you :-)

Jova is still technically on loan at Inter. And they don't agree with that they must buy him out next summer.
I'd actually forgotten about Jovetic which speaks volumes I suppose. If they've signed a contract saying they have to buy him then they can disagree all they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.