Educating Greater Manchester tonight

The teacher comparing Trump to Hitler was a dick. I don't like the guy but I'd be pissed off if a teacher was feeding my kids shit like that

Jack? He's an old 11 (is that the age of year 7's? Fair play to him for helping the young Syrian lad to feel at home in darkest Salford?

Yeah top little nipper, some adults could learn from him. Good to see parents educating their kids that way. The other kid from Syria would be an asset to any school.

Yeah top little nipper, some adults could learn from him. Good to see parents educating their kids that way. The other kid from Syria would be an asset to any school.
The tall lad? Either of those two Syrian lads are a credit to their families. And probably better English than a lot of native Salfordians (made up word alert!).

Watching it again tonight. Compare young Jack's attitude last week to a couple of those young girls on tonight. That Caitlin (sp?) must be a real challenge to deal with, hormones and puberty notwithstanding. She'd start a row in an empty phone box.

Watching it again tonight. Compare young Jack's attitude last week to a couple of those young girls on tonight. That Caitlin (sp?) must be a real challenge to deal with, hormones and puberty notwithstanding. She'd start a row in an empty phone box.

She's the spit of a girl I've dealt with in the past, lots of faux bravado and aggression to cover up her own lack of brains/effort/motivation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.