EFL Cup Final 27th Feb / 16.30 | Chelsea v Liverpool

Always baffles me why they keep guessing on a shootout. Bound to be a couple of shit ones and there was but that goon had always gone the wrong way. The good ones like Arnold’s and Milner’s he was never saving anyway

They won't do it on purpose, but they're going to inflate the importance of the League cup and Pep's got 4 of them in the cabinet.

They used to try and exclude it from trophy counts because "it didn't matter", and now they won't.
They mentioned it in the match today (Tyler) but as an afterthought. Well, I stopped watching pre/post match shows or anything outside of the match years ago. Don’t really care if they credit Pep or not. Might not be the same for everyone but it keeps me happy and sane than I don’t have to hear, listen or read what so called ‘experts’ have to say

“This could prove to be a really special season for this group of players” spitting Jamie waisting no time to show his bias at FT.

The writing was on the wall when they chalked Lukaku's goal off.

You are just not allowed to score against the Dippers if the result as been already decided pre match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.