EFL Cup Final | Tottenham | Sun 25 Apr 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how I feel bout this. Part of the appeal of the carabao is that its over mid season, no distractions towards the end of the season and can be used as a nice platform winning a title in Feb. On the other hand, it's understandable why they've decided to do this, can't really grumble at them wanting to have fans in the ground. However will thing s really have changed in the 2 months difference?

Awful decision. Less incentive to go through.

he won’t but pep should have the balls to play the youth in the final if get there.

Awful decision. Less incentive to go through.

he won’t but pep should have the balls to play the youth in the final if get there.
If we ended up playing our lovely neighbours in the final, and Pep sent out the kids, and we ended up getting twatted by 3 or 4 (or more), trust me, this place would spontaneously combust.

If we ended up playing our lovely neighbours in the final, and Pep sent out the kids, and we ended up getting twatted by 3 or 4 (or more), trust me, this place would spontaneously combust.

Could always do it tomorrow now we know! It’s a nonsense decision and I can’t see any reason for it. We would definitely not be prioritising this if we had a CL semi final 2/3 days later.

Wembley will be empty.
No chance of crowds being allowed in.
I agree. The way things are going we're lurching from crisis to crisis with Covid.
I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I honestly can't see us being in the position to have a large crowd in any ground by the end of April. Apart from Anfield & Goodison, of course !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.