EFL Cup Games 12/13 January 22

These cunts literally only have one way of playing, one strategy.

How anyone can rate Klopp as a coach is beyond me.

He did absolutely fuck all tonight to change their approach.

The **** is pure myth.

Pep would have adjusted and adapted and still found a way to control the game and find a goal or two.
Any coach that has won both the European cup and the English league is clearly someone with a scintilla or two of footballing nous.

Good result. Another potentially difficult game for Liverpool, hopefully they’ll get through and further depress Alan Davies.

If you're willing to low block and shut down the 2 fullbacks they have zero creativity from midfield. Normally then have to rely on "give it to Salah" for individual magic. Not quite a one trick pony show like United as it's harder to do that without sacrificing your own creativity, still without Salah it's nowhere near as effective.

A modern day disciple of the hard shoulder shitter.

Get it forward and wide asap. As many first time crosses as possible.

plan B? Add more strikers to get on the end of the billion aimless crosses.
Sad thing is if you have limited players like Henderson, Milner, ox, Firminho, Jones.......you can lump it up to the channels knowing Salah and mane will Hunt it down and create something
Take a few cogs out and they have no way of changing it up
Same at the back, high line push fullbacks and hope van Dijk cleans up
Take him out and they are shite

I've not been a big fan of saka, i though he was a bit overated, but he put a great shift in last night, he's got the skill and looks like he's got the hunger and aggression I like in a player think we could piss them off with a cheeky bid :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.