EFL Playoffs | 20 May - 15:00 Carlisle United v Bradford City

Just watching all the Luton celebrations when the camera panned in on the stands to what I presume were the Luton directors/senior staff , one of them I'm sure was David Pleat .....it all came flooding back , if they do get promoted we MUST smash these fuckers!

Sunderland too lightweight against a very physical luton ,Sunderland trying to play like city with players not good enough, the 3 main culprits roberts, the skinny blonde lad and that lad on loan from united, very greedy, all about them, luton big kick and rush
The Sunderland fans must be terribly disappointed with tonight’s effort though. That was a poor performance with a few players not good enough, not even an effort on goal. As you put it, the skinny blonde lad, was that the left winger Clarke? He’s one that’s the typical no show when the going is tough, like the lad from Utd, who should have changed his boots earlier.
Whoever goes into the Premier are going to struggle not to go back down anyway.

Just watching all the Luton celebrations when the camera panned in on the stands to what I presume were the Luton directors/senior staff , one of them I'm sure was David Pleat .....it all came flooding back , if they do get promoted we MUST smash these fuckers!
If they get promoted that will be two shitty little stadiums in the PL.

The Vitality is not really up to standard.

I like a shitty little away ground in the FA cup. But every week in the PL is a bit much. I want Coventry to go up. Another shit ground but their fans deserve a break.
No they don't.
Never forget them charging families in the Main Stand in the cup.
They only turn up for the Auto Windscreen Final - shit fans. It's a rag / Red scouse town.

Come on Boro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.