EFL Playoffs | 20 May - 15:00 Carlisle United v Bradford City

Can never understand why clubs change the shade of colour they play in. I'm pretty sure that Peterborough used to play in something like a navy/royal blue, now they're wearing something akin to our Kappa Lazer blue. The Italian national side have done the same thing as well, they're wearing a noticeably lighter blue than in the days of Rossi, Baresi, Tardelli etc.

And yes; I'm aware of our spell in the aforementioned Lazer blue. But it wasn't as dissimilar to our regular colour as the two I mentioned above.

Would like to see Sunderland or Coventry come up, but would the former really want to be in the top league when their neighbours are so far ahead? They may benefit from a year’s consolidation first. Coventry has had a wretched time for its sporting clubs so is due a break. Wednesday and either Carlisle or Bradford for the other spots. Paul Simpson has worked wonders to get Carlisle there.

Luton for me.
Can't think of any team that went so low.
A basket case of a club who now seemed to have turned it around.
I didn't like them after the "David Pleat suede shoes" dance but have to admire how they have got back to the brink of the Premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.