EFL Thread | 2024/25 | 20:00 - Sunderland v Leeds Utd

We all know what is coming next. Wazza for the Wags, so will pronounce Wio.

Then comes the SOW campaign. Like clockwork.

I see my team have decided to take today off.
You'll be around the promotion places come the end of the season m8, you looked a far better team when Wallace, Mowatt, Johnston & Diaganna came on (great bench) just glad you didn't start with them.

Also condolences to the Baggies fan who passed away at the game.
@West Yorks Owl, Happy chappie, I'm assuming.
In the end m8 :)

You'll be around the promotion places come the end of the season m8, you looked a far better team when Wallace, Mowatt, Johnston & Diaganna came on (great bench) just glad you didn't start with them.

Cheers WYO, it’s absolutely tragic for that poor fans family & friends.
It certainly puts things in perspective that at the end of the day, it’s only a game of football.

Cheers WYO, it’s absolutely tragic for that poor fans family & friends.
It certainly puts things in perspective that at the end of the day, it’s only a game of football.
Absolutely m8

Do you know any details, I've not seen anything bar statements from both clubs.

I suppose the only consolation is they died watching their beloved team.

Just seen this story pop up. The **** Richard Crisp there. His comments.

On Monday as a result he was arrested, sacked from his job, banned for life from Sheffield Wednesday and his wife has left him.

IMG_7279.jpeg

Just took a look at the Championship table. @West Yorks Owl, you could do with a win tonight; give yourself a bit of breathing space.
Happy with a point m8, as usually under Rohl we either get hammered or win, there's no middle ground.

That's the first draw away since he's been manager

Just seen this story pop up. The **** Richard Crisp there. His comments.

On Monday as a result he was arrested, sacked from his job, banned for life from Sheffield Wednesday and his wife has left him.

View attachment 133689

Good!!! deserves everything that has come to him this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.