EFL Thread | 2024/25

Happy with a point m8, as usually under Rohl we either get hammered or win, there's no middle ground.

That's the first draw away since he's been manager

Good!!! deserves everything that has come to him this week.
Totally agree. It just be like when you are having the worst nightmare but somehow you know what it is. He will be praying he wakes up and it’s last weekend and he dreamt the whole thing.

And that will haunt him forever! Imagine losing everything you’ve worked for and your family because you couldn’t control your actions online like that? What a ****.

Totally agree. It just be like when you are having the worst nightmare but somehow you know what it is. He will be praying he wakes up and it’s last weekend and he dreamt the whole thing.

And that will haunt him forever! Imagine losing everything you’ve worked for and your family because you couldn’t control your actions online like that? What a ****.

What really annoys me is we've had a great result against top of the league, but instead all people are talking about is idiotic fans and another organisation shambles at the stadium.

The only news that you ever read about us is bad news, it's draining as a fan.

Normally when the FA/EFL Cup draw takes place teams want one of the big boys, but for me the worst draw we could get would be Liverpool.

Even though we've played them several times at home since the disaster, we've not met since 1999 which even though may not feel like it to some, is a different time.

We'd get absolutely crucified in the media.

What really annoys me is we've had a great result against top of the league, but instead all people are talking about is idiotic fans and another organisation shambles at the stadium.

The only news that you ever read about us is bad news, it's draining as a fan.

Normally when the FA/EFL Cup draw takes place teams want one of the big boys, but for me the worst draw we could get would be Liverpool.

Even though we've played them several times at home since the disaster, we've not met since 1999 which even though may not feel like it to some, is a different time.

We'd get absolutely crucified in the media.
Nobody will be associating him with your club. That person is just a **** who uses football to act how he really wants.

Had a good job by all accounts, nice golf club membership, family etc.

People will only associate him with himself and his **** views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.