EFL trophy 2021/22 Scunthorpe U tonight (match thread)

It's ridiculous simple as that, they're ripping their own fans off, there'll be hardly anyone actually at the game, and I'd be surprised if its £10 to get in.
It is £10 a ticket. For U18s it’s £2 but yet to watch the stream it’s £10 for everyone.

It's ridiculous simple as that, they're ripping their own fans off, there'll be hardly anyone actually at the game, and I'd be surprised if its £10 to get in.
SeatingTerraceExec
Adult£10£8£15
Senior 65+£7£6£10
18-21/Student£7£6£10
Under-18s£2£2£5

SeatingTerraceExec
Adult£10£8£15
Senior 65+£7£6£10
18-21/Student£7£6£10
Under-18s£2£2£5
What's the end column ?

Anyway I can only see the numbers in the ground for that goal, and they'll be lucky to be taking £1000 tonight, be running at a loss with stewards wages etc. Had I been close I might have paid £10, but I'm not paying that to watch a stream.

What's the end column ?

Anyway I can only see the numbers in the ground for that goal, and they'll be lucky to be taking £1000 tonight, be running at a loss with stewards wages etc. Had I been close I might have paid £10, but I'm not paying that to watch a stream.
End column is Exec.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.