Egypt?

SouthStand211 said:
Go to African Safari club's website. Book a 7 day cruise with all the excursions.. learn about the country, visit landmarks other than the Pyramids, like the Valley of the Kings, Luxor Temple, Abu Simbel, Kom Ombo.. end the last day with a balloon ride over the Nile.
I don't know why anyone would want to spend 2 weeks in Sharm El Sheikh. Better off doing the Nile cruise as Southstand211 says and spending a week there.

Or, if you want to go to that part of the world and see historic sights without being hassled every moment of the day then go to Israel.

I'm off to Sharm (Nabq) tommorow ! This will be the 7th time in 5 years, so obviously I must have been very lucky compared to some of the horror stories a couple of you have relayed ! I can't get enough of the place myself - love it !! If you want any positive info then just PM me no problem at all !!

im going at the begining of june sharks bay heard a lot of good things about it cant wait!!

Only ever been to Cairo. Whilst on holiday to Cyprus i took an excursion there.Great experience but couldn't wait to get back to the safety of Cyprus!

did the Nile cruise in 2001, had a great time, met some scousers on the boat who had a daughter about 16, blonde and pretty as fluck......the mither she/they got was unbelievable.

Was thinking of booking for Sharm next week as I want to do some diving there its supposed to be really clear water very high visibility! Anyone dived here before any advice on this please!

namma bay is mental.. all the natives sat in the local bars smoking bongs... a real eye opener.. me and my wife went on honeymoon in nov. We watched city in a bar vs bolton,, we got beat so i had a go on the bong to cusion the blow,,, it didnt work but it was great fun.. even the sight of english woman in there 60's-70's on the end of a bong.. priceless..Its great for snorkeling too,,get yourself a cheap set for about £25 over there and get into the sea,, its amazing.. a coral beach with great sealife.. get some coral shoes also as its impossible to walk in the sea without them...

To whoever asked about the diving, it is stunning and reason to go in itself. Even the snorkelling is unbelievable.

To the guy going on about bongs - they're not hashish, just flavoured tobacco. If you want hashish take a trip to Dahab.

All of you whingeing about the "hassle" from the locals, Jesus, just go to BEnidorm or Tenerife if you want to be surrounded by overweight pink Brits eating full English breakfast. If you go to any interesting country you get that in the main, just learn how to deal with it.

Egypt is the best country I've ever been to and I've been a couple of times. The best trip was our honeymoon: A Nile Cruise, 3 nights in the Cairo Hilton (or was it Hayatt? It was amazing anyway) then 10 days in Sharm diving, lazing around, eating and drinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.