Eid Mubarak

al-kitbi said:
Nobody are interested ? :-(

Don't forget that it's still very early in the UK and theres plenty of time. The lad that as keen to try this was on last night quite late so he may still be asleep.

Eid Mubarak to you both and anyone else who may be celebrating :) Lets hope the beginning of Eid is a occasion to remember for all City fans!

Yalla City!

It was me that posted the message on another forum - for some reason I couldn't do it on Blue Moon (as I am a new user I think) so thanks for getting the message on here also.

I'll forgive the poster who thinks I might be a Rag in disguise !! I am one of the silent majority who view rather than post messages but it just struck me last night that this would be such a gracious thing to do and will carry a huge amount of resonance with our owner and his family. Just a small gesture - the equivalent of wishing someone Merry Xmas really. Would be great if someone could take this up. I'd do it but don't have a ticket. I'll be looking out on TV though !!

Petetheblu said:
al-kitbi said:
Nobody are interested ? :-(

Don't forget that it's still very early in the UK and theres plenty of time. The lad that as keen to try this was on last night quite late so he may still be asleep.

sorry maybe i'm getting very Exciting
but i hope to see one doing it :D

London Blue said:
It was me that posted the message on another forum - for some reason I couldn't do it on Blue Moon (as I am a new user I think) so thanks for getting the message on here also.

I'll forgive the poster who thinks I might be a Rag in disguise !! I am one of the silent majority who view rather than post messages but it just struck me last night that this would be such a gracious thing to do and will carry a huge amount of resonance with our owner and his family. Just a small gesture - the equivalent of wishing someone Merry Xmas really. Would be great if someone could take this up. I'd do it but don't have a ticket. I'll be looking out on TV though !!

so how its going in the other forum
any Volunteers ??

just sing it

Eid Mubarak clap clap, clap clap clap, Eid Mubarak clap clap, clap clap clap

London Blue said:

Hey mate, it's traditional to call new posers rags, part of the initiation process apparently!

Let's hope someone's done a poster or summat...

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.