El Capitan

Re: El Capitano

Having watched the 2 extremly positive interview from Mr Tevez, i go to the shop and see M.E.N billboard headline

"Tevez Fears For His Future"

What a load of old toot

Joga Bonito said:
McNair9 said:
Did he say 'Thank you for the fans, for the players, for the people in the shop..." lol

I psml when I heard that...what a hero

I pmsl when he answered the question: Would it be good for English football if Maradonna got the Villa job? ANSWER: NO! I think Mancini was wetting 'imself at the bluntness of the answer!

Two things.

1.- The correct term for el capitano is il capitano since that term its Italian, if you want to say it in Spanish is el capitan.

2.- Does anybody know the guy who hired the translator of Tevez?, for the love of god, every time he translate something to Tevez its wrong, and when he translates what Tevez says is wrong too, he doesn’t even speaks Spanish, he translates in sort kind of Portuguese mixed with Spanish. I would translate Tevez for half the wages the translator does, and the translation will be right.

The best part of the interview is when tevez is nodding while the interviewer is asking his question and then tevez asks the translator “que dijo”(what did he said), hilarious.

Blue Phil said:
Apperently he has been able to speak English for a while but he isn't confident enougth to speak it on camera. Glad Carlos is the captain, he embodies our whole revalution.
correct

negs said:
Two things.

1.- The correct term for el capitano is il capitano since that term its Italian, if you want to say it in Spanish is el capitan.

2.- Does anybody know the guy who hired the translator of Tevez?, for the love of god, every time he translate something to Tevez its wrong, and when he translates what Tevez says is wrong too, he doesn’t even speaks Spanish, he translates in sort kind of Portuguese mixed with Spanish. I would translate Tevez for half the wages the translator does, and the translation will be right.

The best part of the interview is when tevez is nodding while the interviewer is asking his question and then tevez asks the translator “que dijo”(what did he said), hilarious.

What's spanish for gimme yer dinner money or I'll give u a wedgie & if u grass I'll flush yer nut downt bog?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Joga Bonito said:
I psml when I heard that...what a hero

I pmsl when he answered the question: Would it be good for English football if Maradonna got the Villa job? ANSWER: NO! I think Mancini was wetting 'imself at the bluntness of the answer!
LMAO! just saw that and thought it was quality, some of the press sounded like they had genuinely pissed themselves laughing!

Boff said:
negs said:
Two things.

What's spanish for gimme yer dinner money or I'll give u a wedgie & if u grass I'll flush yer nut downt bog?

Dame tu dinero si no lo haces te hago un calzon chino y si dices algo te corto los huevos.

I think your slang could be translated like that.

its a 100 quid for the translation by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.