El-Hadji Diouf. Disgraceful.

LongsightM13 said:
Panthera Tigris said:
Diouf is a total knob, and unfortunately so too is his mate, Mario Balotelli. Birds of a feather, and all that.
Sorry to say that, but it's the way it is. All the evidence it there.
Read his posts. A WUM.
Agree that Spit The Dog is far from the ideal role model for Mario, though.

No wind-up here.

I was not at all surprised to hear Balotelli had befriended Diouf. Balo has the rep. in Italy as at best a child with a very bad attitude. That's being polite about it. Lets face it, most of his carry on so far at City points to the same thing. Sure the hat is funny and all that.
Mourinho saw fit to leave him out of the Inter squad numerous times, I think that says it all. We know it's not lack of talent/ability.

I hope i'm wrong, but think he's a bad egg that will turn rotten at City. Again, I hope to be proven wrong.

who the fuck do some of you lot think you are. he is a grown man and as far as i know he hasnt done anything wrong so far at city. yes he hasnt got enough games under his belt but most of that is down to injury. when he has played he has done well. we wouldnt still be in the europa league if it wasnt for him. and just because somebody has a grainy picture of him with 2 other guys i cant even make diouf out in that. he is sat there drinking water hardly raising hell. and because some knob jocky says he seen him driving fast in a car . give the lad a break and get off your high horses we dont own him in his personal life

carlosthejackal said:
Surprised he has never played for Warnock, a match made in heaven.

Eh? What planet are you on? Warnock's a top, top bloke! He's a funny and very knowledgable man. He and Gordon Strachan are the only managers not scared of Fergie and don't conform to the normal, boring, same old lines that every other single manager in England spout out every week!

Last week on MOTD2 when Neville didn't give away a penalty and didn't get sent off Warnock said "oh well there's no surprise there though is there? give a penalty and a red card to an Alex Ferguson player, no, no, it's not within the referees code of practice to do that is it! the whole world is too scared to do such a..." then he was interrupted by that shi presenter who is a presenter of a Radio1 show n'all and does Channel5 footy because it was blatently apparent that the producer was in his ear saying "NO, STOP HIM! HE CAN'T SAY THAT!"

rassclot said:
Panthera Tigris said:
I hope i'm wrong, but think he's a bad egg that will turn rotten at City. Again, I hope to be proven wrong.

no you don't.

rag.

He's the only City player i've ever really disliked. I think he's overrated and most of all an idiot.
Lets let time tell, then get back to me. If i' proven wrong i'll hold my hands up, no problem.

I reckon a lot of the comments on the 'Jo' thread are a disgrace. That's the real disgrace and makes me wonder about so called City fans. He's a good guy with a good attitude, who trains well and works for the team.
If it's the case he's just not good enough, that's not his fault.

Panthera Tigris said:
rassclot said:
no you don't.

rag.

He's the only City player i've ever really disliked. I think he's overrated and most of all an idiot.
Lets let time tell, then get back to me. If i' proven wrong i'll hold my hands up, no problem.

I reckon a lot of the comments on the 'Jo' thread are a disgrace. That's the real disgrace and makes me wonder about so called City fans. He's a good guy with a good attitude, who trains well and works for the team.

To be honest mate Mario makes it very hard to like him. Hanging around with somebody who spits at fellow players, spits at fans, screams in the face of a traffic warden on Whitworth Street because she dared to give him a ticket for parking on yellow lines, shouts at someone who has broken his leg, pushes people in the face and purposely causes trouble in every single game he plays is not a good sign for our lad. Id rather he was pals with Macheda from the Rags! If he was shit we'd say his attitude stinks and be on his back. Because he's good we all defend him.

And you're spot on about the Jo thread, some of the comments are fuckin awful!

FeedTheGoat10 said:
toffeetom said:
Didn't Haareland do a similar thing to Roy Keane, which is how he justified that appalling tackle later?

Diouf is an animal.
He does have a point. I've not seen it so can't comment on it.

Regardless of what happened, Diouf is a twat though.

if I remember rightly Keane did his cruciate whilst stretching and trying to foul Haaland, he had a monk on and wanted revenge because Haaland stood over him and told him it was his own fault, which it was!!!

gooney said:
I think Warnock is just playing the media to take pressure out of his team as he knows Diouf has shocking reputation.....well done neil

and dont blame him either, i like warnock,not always agreed with his comments but he says as he ses it....

Panthera Tigris said:
rassclot said:
no you don't.

rag.

Yeah,we can have a team of nice guys,that train well,but do next too fuck all on the pitch or we can .....
have
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km7WD8wkb1c[/youtube]
and win shit

Warnock is a twat as well, and I wouldn't listen to any of his fucking bile. Diouf didn't know the guy had broken his leg, and probably reacted like we all react when we think a player is 'at it'. Warnock is just picking on Diouf because he's an easy target.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.