El-Hadji Diouf on Steven Gerrard

Diouf might be a slimy fucking prick, but that doesn't make him wrong about Gerrard!

Balti said:
ghost305 said:
Josh Blue said:
He's probably not wrong.
but they will probably get dismissed because they are coming from Diouf.

understandably

Yes but Diof is right, Stevie plays for himself first and foremost, and to point out that he plays for the shirt of the scousers more than Diouf did; is pointing out the obvious, it would be like saying that Micah Richards is more committed than Robinho or Martin Petrov was, when 1 player has grown up with this club and only ever played for us and the other two were foreign players with no ties or prior love for the club, I would n't care if a player is a mercenary as long as they do their job and achieve success, once those two stopped doing that to the level required they were moved on , same happened with diouf, most likely for a number of reasons rather than just lack of motivation.

Stevie Me plays for himself and Scouseland, so what Diof plays/played for his self and his country, it is a shame that Starfish did n't feel the need to and had a hissy fit when playing as a LM for England when Rivelino a genuine number 10, played there with discipline for Brazil in their world cup winning team of 1970.

At least Diouf does n't pretend not to be a ****.

danburge82 said:
Diouf might be a slimy fucking prick, but that doesn't make him wrong about Gerrard!
I agree Diouf might be a slimy t*** but i think he might be spot on this time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.