El Hadji Diouf

Something wierd is going on down there. They are paying Wilie Mckay a salary and he has total control of who comes in and out. Very dangerous imho:

AGENT Willie McKay will have exclusive control over transfers at Doncaster Rovers for the next two years, it has been revealed.

McKay has agreed a two-year deal - worth £100 a week - to work as a consultant for the club - and intends to utilise his contacts to bring players to Doncaster on short term deals from all over Europe.

McKay’s revolutionary link-up with Rovers has been verified by the Football Association after the agent wrote to the governing body with details of his plan on September 27 - five days after the arrival of new boss Dean Saunders.

The Scot is still hoping to entice former Real Madrid star Mahamadou Diarra to the Keepmoat Stadium, following the arrivals of Pascal Chimbonda and Herita Ilunga.

Rovers have also been credited with an interest in recruiting Fabien Robert, brother of former Newcastle winger Laurent, Saint-Etienne left back Sylvain Monsoreau, France Under 20 defender Lamine Kone and Argentina midfielder Sebastian Dubarbier.

As part of the agreement, McKay is thought to have the final say on every player that either joins or leaves Doncaster - with only manager Saunders having the power to veto a transfer.

McKay told the Daily Mail newspaper that he was offered a role at Rovers by chairman John Ryan and vice-chair Dick Watson.

He said: “These guys approached me. They have a wage bill of £8m a year and want it reduced to £4m.

“My valuation of Donny was nothing. They have no fanbase and everyone in Doncaster supports Leeds, Sheffield United or Sheffield Wednesday, who can all get 30,000 in their stadiums.

“Donny have players on £7,000 a week and a core support of 10,000 people — nobody can sustain that.

“We are going to work with Lyon, Auxerre, Bordeaux, Saint-Etienne, Nice and Lorient by taking their unhappy players.

“In every squad there are two or three good players who aren’t getting a game for whatever reason.

“We will take them to Doncaster, put them in the shop window and sell them on with sell-on fees.

“Mahamadou Diarra has a CV with Monaco, Real Madrid and Lyon on it.

“I’ve told him if he comes to Doncaster he will be with us for six months before he’s playing in the Premier League.

“He was on €4.7m net at Real Madrid, but he’ll be playing for £2,000 a week if he comes to us.”

I can't put into words my hatred for this guy. The only way I can describe it is if he an Gary Neville were to ever have a fight, I'm not sure who I would want to win.

I had a dream once that I went out to a restraunt and he was there and I kicked his head in. I think my hatred of him is quite unhealthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.