El Shaarawy

celticfc482

tancredipalmeri: BOOM! What a news! Manchester City have contacted Milan for El Shaarawy and is ready to bid 40m €m, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Doubt Milan will sell their best youngster. Would rather have Cavani if it is either or.

celticfc482 said:
tancredipalmeri: BOOM! What a news! Manchester City have contacted Milan for El Shaarawy and is ready to bid 40m €m, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Doubt Milan will sell their best youngster. Would rather have Cavani if it is either or.

If true were building around Kun, El Shaarawy is a winger forward.

mods pls merge this with:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=277913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=277913</a>

this could be one PB was talking about earlier but our offer hasn't really increased by much and hes their best young promising player on the first team(yes better than balo). They're going to a 4312 next year also which is so stupid since they have 2 great young wingers in shaarawy and niang

Ill hold my breath until di marzio confirms. Not to mention at every oppurtunity in early may when we were originally linked when reporters asked he always said: No I'm not leaving I'm staying at milan and I want to stay here forever.

doesnt sound like a kid who wants to leave anytime soon

Didn't Milan just announce today they would be disappointed if Tevez was to go to Juve what with them having built a great friendship with him? Do you think he could be part of the deal?

sam-caddick said:
celticfc482 said:

If true were building around Kun, El Shaarawy is a winger forward.

Which is what we should be doing!

Another forward (wide forward) who struggles to score. Like Navas and Isco he'd bring a lot of excitement and flair but without much of a killer edge in front of goal. He's only scored 2 goals in 2013, 25 or so games.

LoveCity said:
Another forward (wide forward) who struggles to score. Like Navas and Isco he'd bring a lot of excitement and flair but without much of a killer edge in front of goal. He's only scored 2 goals in 2013, 25 or so games.

He faded away when Mario came in, but the first half of the season he was dynamite, scoring every week almost.

In our team he could be very exciting.

LoveCity said:

Saved me posting mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.