El sueño de Jimmy Grimble

yeah but this shouldn't put anyone off from the film! If anything, it probably really pains him that as for his "acting career" he's only ever known and remembered for playing a city fan :)

Fanzone Danny said:
Gray said:
Yes my son is friendly with him and he is a sound lad apart from his affiliations with the great Satan.

But got to agree with Danny it has lost something with that knowledge.

This is the pic my mate sent me when proving he was (as i couldn't believe it)

2ia7thd.jpg

FFS!! :-(

Love it, get it watched OP

Whats irritating about the guy who plays Jimmy, is that apparently before the film he knew jack shit about football and was only interested in dance. And now he's a rag? Oh dear...

Jimmy Grimble is a wonderful fairy tale - useful if you want to get your partner relaxed and "romantic" - even if they are not into football.

Even Ray Winstone shows that he can act and Gina McKee and Ben Miller are superb. Should have got at least a BAFTA!!!

When released in UK it was the same time as "Billy Elliot" which is an inferior film but got all the headlines and PR. My guess is that because it is about a City fan then it wasn't supported by the London-based lah-di-dah media types who eat their Prawn Sandwiches at the swamp!!

One of my favourites along with "Kes" and "Brassed Off".

Have shown it to three g/f's over the last few years and after the initial moans about it being a football film, they all really enjoyed it.

Shame about the rag thing though.

I downloaded it on spanish, I will watch it tonight ;P

Carlos91 said:
daveduke67 said:
Spanish?

Will they have Manchester accents though?

No, they talk in normal spanish xD

Not the English Spanish that you hear in the bars and restaurants then? The one where the English, upon finding that the person they are speaking to doesnt actually speak or understand English, simply say it again, still in English, but s-l-o-w-l-y and LOUDER. ;-)

Enjoy the film.

haha i was at a match last year... possibly wigan (?) when a bloke behind me shouts "pass it to garrido, PASS IT TO GARRIDO" and without missing a heartbeat the bloke next to me shouts "PASS IT TO BLOODY GORDAN" was pissing myself... suppose you had to be there :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.