Elano Bad Influence?

ABUDHABI

does anybody else agree? there was meant to be a city player that told kaka not to come... i have my suspicions... and all his ranting on tv cant be good i would rather he be a lazio all though he did play well against Wigan wb ppl

ABUDHABI said:
does anybody else agree? there was meant to be a city player that told kaka not to come... i have my suspicions... and all his ranting on tv cant be good i would rather he be a lazio all though he did play well against Wigan wb ppl

did it take you 3 months to type this?

ABUDHABI said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

ABUDHABI said:
sorry guys just a comment

ABUDHABI
Post subject: Re: Elano Bad Influence?
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Replies: 6
Views: 87

sorry guys just a comment

Forum: Bluemoon forum Topic: Elano Bad Influence?
ABUDHABI
Post subject: Elano Bad Influence?
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Replies: 6
Views: 87

Forum: Transfer forum Topic: Anybody heard bout Jimmy Bullard for 8 mill !!!!
ABUDHABI
Post subject: Anybody heard bout Jimmy Bullard for 8 mill !!!!
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Replies: 22
Views: 1177

anybody else heard the rumour tht manchester city will make a £8 million + clauses for Jimmy Bullard

aim higher or get back to Salford

I think the story is bullshit, and I will tell you why, this was a major move, perhaps the biggest one of Kaka's career, he is friendly with both Robinho and Elano and I'm sure before even getting as far as they did he would have sounded them out, indeed they even said as much. As a result it seems to me IF either of them(or indeed Jo)where going to tell him to not bother they, as friends wouldn't have left it so late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.