Elano edited out of picture on OS???!!??

AntMcfc said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
That almost makes sense! I'm impressed Ant, because most of your other posts seem like the scrawlings of an infant! ;)

Hop off my sack you troll, just you wait, in 6 months time you'll be licking my ass clean and taking my word as Gospel. You can think what you like aboutsome of my outlandish opinions, I form them myself but I can always back them up and I don't just go by what the media says. On other forums I am treated with nothing but respect because people know that I am extremely educated on football and my knowledge of the European game is top class, given time you and the rest of this forum will come to that realisation too.

the special one, is that you???

AntMcfc said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
That almost makes sense! I'm impressed Ant, because most of your other posts seem like the scrawlings of an infant! ;)

Hop off my sack you troll, just you wait, in 6 months time you'll be licking my ass clean and taking my word as Gospel. You can think what you like aboutsome of my outlandish opinions, I form them myself but I can always back them up and I don't just go by what the media says. On other forums I am treated with nothing but respect because people know that I am extremely educated on football and my knowledge of the European game is top class, given time you and the rest of this forum will come to that realisation too.

I swear I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes laughing at this answer! :D

AntMcfc said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:

Dad?

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Is it just me or was Elano in the left of this picture originally but now has been edited out.

WTF that is all about I have no idea.

ShopKitlaunchPromo800x450v2.ashx

Great spot eagle eye!, definitely a clear signal of intent from the powers, if there was any doubt left about it; He's gotta be hitting the road any day now

AntMcfc said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:

The single funniest post I've read on bluemoon. Thanks for that Ant.

Ben Haim and Elano have been told to train with the reserves according to the Times. They will have no further part in the pre season build up. They also say they were the main causes of the the problems in the dressing room last season (Obviously been talked of before)

I also read somewhere that AC Milan have put in a bid for Elano that we have rejected. Hopefully someone will come in for Ben Haim soon as well. Once we get Toure and Lescott in (or another) I expect attentions will shift to moving on the rest of the players we no longer require.

It was a sign - hoprfully robbie doesnt go missing from any artwork on the site hah!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.